Love lesson.




twmorrie; pg.52




i.



"I hope I didn`t remind you of anyone."

"You never remind me of anyone. You just remind me of love."


"What does love look like?"


"Like everything I`ve ever lost come back to me."








ii.



"I always afraid of love. Because I always afraid of attachment."

"You know, most people are just like you. They always confuse between `attachment` and `love` which  actually are two different thing."


"What do you mean by that?"


"Attachment is about fear and dependency, and has more to do with love of self than love of another. Love without attachment is the purest love because it isn`t about what others can give you because you`re empty. It is about what you can give others because you`re already full."








iii.

"Everyone says that love hurts, but that`s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and make us feel wonderful again."








iv.

"Love is the art of removing `y` from yours; the art of creating ours."






twmorrie; pg 40




Some people may not always tell you how they feel about you cause sometimes words are not enough to explain about it. Maybe if they love you less, it`ll be easier to talk about it. 

Comments